Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

I live just down the block on Bushwick Ave between the Graham and Grand stops back in 2000 and I still love the neighborhood. My favorite spots: Tony's Pizza, Fortunato Brothers Bakery, Phoebe's (i used to eat there back when Phoebe actually owned the place!) and my new found fave -- albeit a few blocks away -- barcade.

Anyone else have a favorite spot out in the back end of Williamsburg? Has anyone even ventured inside the White Castle?

2 comments:

jg said...

near to you: legion may be a good choice for to be your local bar, as is harefield road (bar, good brunch) just another 1/2 block or less away. also on graham: daddy's bar, oak cafe (coffee/brunch). not far from fortunato bros is cono & sons o'pescatore (great old school italian), they have a prix fixe deal some evenings and tuesday is 1/2 price bottles of wine. you can get friendly service at the model T meats butcher shop and italian specialties at amy's pork store. there might be more in the 'hood since i moved away a little over a year ago, but those were my haunts when i lived up on north henry.

Anonymous said...

Motorino!